12-12-12 Main Page
About this website
View the exploded list of all World Issues
Search the BBC Archives
Download the free 12-12-12 book
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
10.1212 Andronicos "The Great's" basic guidelines relating to living on other planets
What if you were put in charge of the World tomorrow? How would
you run the planet?
If you have arrived onto this page from an external link or search engine,
the material below will make no sense whatsoever unless you know why
www.12-12-12.org was written. A very brief summary can be read by clicking here
This globally popular educational and research website lists every national
and international problem in the world in a rather unusual and entertaining
way, so remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org in your favourites
folder! For the record: Andronicos the author does not profess to greatness in any shape or form. Lets continue.................
Andronicos "The Great" as Director of the Human Race and Manager Planet Earth commands and Andronicos "The Cynic" responds as follows.........
I will be providing enhanced guidelines on this matter in a future book, nevertheless my basic guidelines are as follows -
- Do not do what you hate.
- Do not lie.
- Love your neighbours like your own soul and guard them like the pupil of your eye.
- Respect the freedom, property and planets of your neighbours.
- All humans are equal regardless of race, gender, planetary origin or genetic history.
- Agree to disagree and never force personal or tribal beliefs on others.
- Every 50 Earth years all property and land is to be returned to the original owning families and ALL wealth is to be collected and shared as part of a new 50 year cycle of trade and commerce.
- Do not use monetarism as a basis for commerce, use alternative forms of money that do not rely on interest payments for success.
- Free basic food stuffs, free basic accommodation, free basic education and free healthcare are the right of every human being throughout the Cosmos.
- Obey the universal constitution and laws given to you from Earth and keep regional planetary laws simple to understand.
- Teach all children throughout the Cosmos the true history of how the human race became civilised and what it was like before it became "Many Tribes One People Many Galaxies".
- Become custodians over primitive civilisations you meet or create so that they too will eventually discover their own destiny and learn the difference between right and wrong. Never make yourselves Gods over them as there is but one Supreme Creator God.
Moses only managed ten. I see you have twelve laws.
The Ten Commandments were from God (Yahweh) and not Moses and applied to the ancient Israelites. Mine are basic guidelines to use when making laws for when the human race is worthy enough to be permitted by God to inhabit other planets.
The following discussion topic appears in the revision questions of the 12-12-12 book:
Imagine you are alive in the year 1,000,000 ACH and you have been given the
responsibility to take the lead in colonising an uninhabited Galaxy full of
Earth like planets, some barren. How would you begin? Create a plan of
action, using yet to be discovered technology.
The following discussion topic also appears in the revision questions of the 12-12-12 book:
Imagine you have been given permission to create a new life form similar to
humans alive today on Earth.
- Would you create them with free will or without? Why?
- Would you interfere with their social evolution? If so, how and why, if
not, why not?
- Would you allow wars, genocide or hunger?
- Would you keep your existence secret to all, some, or none of them? Why?
- Would you EVER help in guiding them as a whole or individually?
- What parameters would govern their average life spans?
- As part of your master plan to allow the creation of these beings, would
you have a way to judge the best, the worst and those in between? How?
When? Define the types of behaviour that would classify someone as best,
worst or in between.
- Would you ever want to be "worshipped"? Why? How?
- Would you let the inhabitants find their own destiny? Why?
- How would you handle the problem of another advanced life form interfering
with "your" planet? What if the interfering advanced life form was from a
Galaxy you had permission to create half a million years previously? What
if their leader was your friend but questioned your right to be in charge?
How would this disagreement be resolved?
- What else would you do as part of your action plan for "your" planet and
- Now answer all the questions above as an Atheist or (if you are an
Atheist) as a devout follower of a mainstream religion.
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the
eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
- Download and optionally print the 12-12-12 book in whole or in
- Read a whole section online via the home page or via the
exploded list index of all issues
- Read each issue one by one. This is ideal if your internet speed is slow, or you wish to quickly translate a page
- Search for a particular topic that is of interest to you
- Listen to Andronicos "The Great's" unusual speech
- Talk about the material in Senior High School or College lessons using the discussion topics (view some examples here)
- Recite a touching poem about World Peace: The Ancient Song of The Human Race
Please note: this website is written in British English
It will take an average person 12 hours to read and understand the contents
of this website and listen to 'The Speech'. Is one hour a day for
12 days too long? Why don't you email the www.12-12-12.org link to 12 of your friends and discuss their opinions in 12 days time? Maybe
the 7th person in your email chain can break the secret code and
the 12th person, may hold the key to World Peace. Are you or someone in your
family the 7th or 12th person?
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!