12-12-12 Main Page
About this website
View the exploded list of all World Issues
Search the BBC Archives
Download the free 12-12-12 book
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
4.20 Teaching morality and ethics
What if you were put in charge of the World tomorrow? How would
you run the planet?
If you have arrived onto this page from an external link or search engine,
the material below will make no sense whatsoever unless you know why
www.12-12-12.org was written. A very brief summary can be read by clicking here
This globally popular educational and research website lists every national
and international problem in the world in a rather unusual and entertaining
way, so remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org in your favourites
folder! For the record: Andronicos the author does not profess to greatness in any shape or form. Lets continue.................
Andronicos "The Great" as Director of the Human Race and Manager Planet Earth commands and Andronicos "The Cynic" responds as follows.........
Here is a list of 12 circumstances which certain tribes brand as immoral and even illegal.
Put in order of priority which is the most immoral "sin".
Thank you for doing this small self test. Now do it again, but this time pretend you are a devout Muslim, Christian, atheist or Buddhist.
I direct that all tribal Sovereign states create a small list of common denominators, one where there is an unconditional agreement as to what is right and wrong.
- A man who has sex with 20 different women with the aim of finding the perfect long term relationship.
- A man who goes to Las Vegas, gets married, divorced, married, divorced 60 times to 60 different women, but is always faithful to his "current" wife.
- A man who has been faithfully married to one woman for 30 years, but screams verbal abuse at her every day for 25 years.
- Two lesbians or two homosexuals in a faithful, caring, loving relationship who regularly help other less fortunate people.
- A married heterosexual couple, the wife of whom has had 7 affairs spanning 30 years.
- A married heterosexual couple, the husband of which is a closet bisexual and has had 7 gay affairs spanning 30 years.
- A male bigamist with 4 wives, or a female bigamist with 4 husbands.
- Speeding on a motorbike in front of a busy school road while drunk.
- Ethnic cleansing and murder because the local religious cleric said it had to be done in God's name.
- Not doing enough to eradicate poverty or war - if empowered to do so.
The key to "many tribes one people one planet" unity, is not to attempt to educate individual people on what is right and wrong. The key is to be able to agree to disagree whilst at the same time allowing those that share common value judgements to live together peacefully next to those that donít, yet allowing those who can't accept these value judgements to at best live in peace or at worst move.
If a man wants to marry 4 women - let him move to the Sovereign state of Saudi Arabia but he must follow their other laws. If a Muslim woman does not want to wear a veil, let her move to the Sovereign state of Turkey as long as she follows their other laws.
By eradicating poverty and educating people, such freedom of migration will make the World safer and its people happier. Without compromising the beliefs or customs of regional minorities: Agree to disagree.
External links relating to topics found in the 12-12-12 book and website
Many external links have been included which voice various opinions on the subject matter. They are an invaluable tool for research and general discussion.
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the
eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
- Download and optionally print the 12-12-12 book in whole or in
- Read a whole section online via the home page or via the
exploded list index of all issues
- Read each issue one by one. This is ideal if your internet speed is slow, or you wish to quickly translate a page
- Search for a particular topic that is of interest to you
- Listen to Andronicos "The Great's" unusual speech
- Talk about the material in Senior High School or College lessons using the discussion topics (view some examples here)
- Recite a touching poem about World Peace: The Ancient Song of The Human Race
Please note: this website is written in British English
It will take an average person 12 hours to read and understand the contents
of this website and listen to 'The Speech'. Is one hour a day for
12 days too long? Why don't you email the www.12-12-12.org link to 12 of your friends and discuss their opinions in 12 days time? Maybe
the 7th person in your email chain can break the secret code and
the 12th person, may hold the key to World Peace. Are you or someone in your
family the 7th or 12th person?
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!