12-12-12 Main Page
About this website
View the exploded list of all World Issues
Search the BBC Archives
Download the free 12-12-12 book
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
2.30 Population control
What if you were put in charge of the World tomorrow? How would
you run the planet?
If you have arrived onto this page from an external link or search engine,
the material below will make no sense whatsoever unless you know why
www.12-12-12.org was written. A very brief summary can be read by clicking here
This globally popular educational and research website lists every national
and international problem in the world in a rather unusual and entertaining
way, so remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org in your favourites
folder! For the record: Andronicos the author does not profess to greatness in any shape or form. Lets continue.................
Andronicos "The Great" as Director of the Human Race and Manager Planet Earth commands and Andronicos "The Cynic" responds as follows.........
One of the many advantages that successful implementation of the War Bond will bring is the elimination of having to give birth to many children for security in old age. With 4 children of my own I am certainly not going to pontificate on how many children each couple may have.
Nevertheless, there are three directives which I want followed in tribes where a population problem exists:
- Education why only "a few" children is best should start at the age of 10. This should include a mandatory school project helping a local mother who has several young children. Boys and girls should spend at least one day helping out as if they are the elder sibling of the family. It will be quite an eye opener. (See also Teenage Unwanted Pregnancies: Electronic Baby Timeshare Section 4.50)
- Birth control advice: cost free and easily accessible should start at an early age.
- Birth control drugs, condoms, etc: almost cost free and easily accessible. (See also Religious connotations - section 7.130)
Until the time comes that the human race colonises its first non terrestrial habitat, population control will be deemed a major issue to monitor, and I commend Sovereign tribes such as China and India for doing something about the problem.
External links relating to topics found in the 12-12-12 book and website
Many external links have been included which voice various opinions on the subject matter. They are an invaluable tool for research and general discussion.
United Nation Population Fund
Zero Population Growth
Is an international, educational, non-profit organization that seeks to reduce excessive population growth. We strive to achieve a world population in balance with a healthy global environment and resource base. Established in 1969, the Institute, with members in 172 countries is headquartered on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
The Institute provides essential leadership to increase awareness of the social, economic, and environmental consequences of rapid population growth. PI recruits and trains tomorrow’s population activists, and national membership networks to address population issues. Our programs advance education and activism. The Institute promotes international and U.S. support for voluntary family planning programs
Negative Population Growth
Population growth is the primary source of environmental damage
Population Research Institute
Population Research Institute
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the
eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
- Download and optionally print the 12-12-12 book in whole or in
- Read a whole section online via the home page or via the
exploded list index of all issues
- Read each issue one by one. This is ideal if your internet speed is slow, or you wish to quickly translate a page
- Search for a particular topic that is of interest to you
- Listen to Andronicos "The Great's" unusual speech
- Talk about the material in Senior High School or College lessons using the discussion topics (view some examples here)
- Recite a touching poem about World Peace: The Ancient Song of The Human Race
Please note: this website is written in British English
It will take an average person 12 hours to read and understand the contents
of this website and listen to 'The Speech'. Is one hour a day for
12 days too long? Why don't you email the www.12-12-12.org link to 12 of your friends and discuss their opinions in 12 days time? Maybe
the 7th person in your email chain can break the secret code and
the 12th person, may hold the key to World Peace. Are you or someone in your
family the 7th or 12th person?
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!