12-12-12 Main Page
About this website
View the exploded list of all World Issues
Search the BBC Archives
Download the free 12-12-12 book
Search the CIA Archives
Search the UN Archives
2.10.30 Bulk Acquisition of Hard Drugs
What if you were put in charge of the World tomorrow? How would
you run the planet?
If you have arrived onto this page from an external link or search engine,
the material below will make no sense whatsoever unless you know why
www.12-12-12.org was written. A very brief summary can be read by clicking here
This globally popular educational and research website lists every national
and international problem in the world in a rather unusual and entertaining
way, so remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org in your favourites
folder! For the record: Andronicos the author does not profess to greatness in any shape or form. Lets continue.................
Andronicos "The Great" as Director of the Human Race and Manager Planet Earth commands and Andronicos "The Cynic" responds as follows.........
I direct all Sovereign tribes where illegal hard drugs are a problem that decide to adopt my aforementioned liberalisation directive to buy hard drugs in bulk.
I want the following guidelines adopted, and the DEA, which today is probably one of the most efficient, least corrupt and largest drug enforcement agency in the World to become the focal point for "buying" hard drugs for all Sovereign tribes that are attempting to cure their drug addicts. The expression "collective" referred to below relates to selected groups of local farmers in South America (coca/Cocaine) and the Far East (Opium/Heroin).
- I want local farmers to be paid up to 7 times more than the local drug barons pay them today for their raw materials. Don't forget that the cost of the local raw materials such as coca leaves and Opium poppies are very, very cheap.
- For payment to be made as follows -
25% cash to the collective made up of several farming families.
50% alternative investment to the collective by way of loans/credits to buy farm equipment, alternative crops, building materials and LAND, over a 20 year loan period.
25% regional investment within the local community as per their wishes and that of collective groups in the area.
- For maximum quotas to be set per collective, who may only sell to their one customer. Ignore the WTO, EU or USA consequences in operating a cartel for now. I'm discussing hard drugs - not steel or bananas.
- For a guaranteed 20 year commitment that their crops will be purchased in bulk by named Sovereign tribes, to be used or destroyed as their customer(s) (the Sovereign tribe(s)) deem fit.
- For the farmers to secretly identify who the existing drug barons are, their locations, the locations of their factories and where the drug barons live in return for massive rewards.
- For the production and distribution of the finished bulk article to be undertaken under strict control (quality and security) to relevant Sovereign states that are taking part in the plan.
- For the final product to be distributed via licensed clinics under the supervision of law enforcement agencies.
Crimes such as murder and kidnapping will plummet in drug growing regions. Exploited and frightened village peasants will eventually be weaned into other ways to feed their families. They will eventually own their own farms, grow alternative crops and not hide in fear of left wing guerrillas, right wing troops, drug barons or the DEA.
Controlling the production and supply of hard drugs from source to user will create a virtual monopoly, in some cases taxable. The gangsters, dealers and barons will become history, just like the bootleggers during American prohibition. So will many gangland murders.
How should DEA officers fill in their travel expense forms? How about:
Hotel accomodation 12 nights Bogota 1200 dollars
Inhouse movies x 3 50 dollars
Quick phone call to the wife from hotel 200 dollars
Food incidentals (restaurants) 400 dollars
6 Tons of pure grade "A" Cocaine 6,666,666 dollars
Quick Links for The Blueprint for the Eradication of Extreme Poverty and War by December 12th 2012
Simple Site Map
All the 600 issues (or topics) to bring about World Peace and the
eradication of extreme poverty by December 12th 2012 are divided up into 12 main headings as found on the home page. Alternatively, you may find useful navigation hints below:
- Download and optionally print the 12-12-12 book in whole or in
- Read a whole section online via the home page or via the
exploded list index of all issues
- Read each issue one by one. This is ideal if your internet speed is slow, or you wish to quickly translate a page
- Search for a particular topic that is of interest to you
- Listen to Andronicos "The Great's" unusual speech
- Talk about the material in Senior High School or College lessons using the discussion topics (view some examples here)
- Recite a touching poem about World Peace: The Ancient Song of The Human Race
Please note: this website is written in British English
It will take an average person 12 hours to read and understand the contents
of this website and listen to 'The Speech'. Is one hour a day for
12 days too long? Why don't you email the www.12-12-12.org link to 12 of your friends and discuss their opinions in 12 days time? Maybe
the 7th person in your email chain can break the secret code and
the 12th person, may hold the key to World Peace. Are you or someone in your
family the 7th or 12th person?
Remember to bookmark www.12-12-12.org!