ET Was Home
How would ancient writers attempt to explain a close encounter with a lizard like ET or visits from technologically advanced beings? Perhaps something like this.....
Bible Genesis chapter 3: The Fall of Man
- Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
- The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
- but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "
- "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.
- "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God,
knowing good and evil."
- When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.............
Bible Genesis chapter 6: The Flood
- When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born
- the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
- Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with  man forever, for he is mortal  ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
- The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.............
Bible Jude Verse 6: Bad Angels
And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned
their own home--these he has kept in darkness.....
Bible Revelation chapter 13: 666
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to
receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could
buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the
number of his name.18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him
calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is
There are various scriptures from the Quoran referring to Jinn (Genies with special powers) and Devils.
Link to them below and do a search. Note the context they are in as 'created
from fire' and their rebellion from "Head Office".